Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tis the Season to Be.....

Yes I know we will be hearing the Christmas music long enough. I am looking at a list I started and I am realizing there is so much to do for Christmas. In my family we have decided this year that my Brothers and sister will do a gift exchange of homemade gifts. I have the ideas and I know what I want to do for each one, just need to find the time and energy. I am also trying to complete some gifts for Alyson's Christmas as well as my Husbands family. I am keeping myself busy! I am happy with making my gifts for family as I feel that it means more to those who receive them instead of just receiving some gift from the store that has little thought or effort behind it. I am also one of those people who loves crafts so it all works out in the end. I am also going to suggest we do home made gifts every year for both my family and my husbands family. it would make life so much more delightful. So I am listing the things I need to do and I am sure that I will get everything done. I just need to get in gear. Have things to cut out, things to mod podge, things to write and things to wrap. I do also have some shopping to accomplish too.

Alyson is almost a week out from her Tubes being put in and I am thinking she is not feeling well. We are seeing her "digging" at her ears more often and she is sleeping a lot more than normal. We are going to be going in for her recheck tomorrow and I am definitely going to bring this to the doctors attention. My daughter is so hard to read. I mean she is the one that I may notice just a slight difference in her mannerism's or in her mood and that is my only information to deduce that she is not feeling well.

I am off nap time should be over soon and then we are going to do some painting for Christmas gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment